Thursday, March 18, 2004

Ten Things You Can Say To A Woman

A friend asked me for some advice about long-distance relationships and wooing a woman. I sent him this list of "10 Things You Can Say To A Woman That Will Get You Anything You Want."

1. "I miss you, I want to spend some time with you."

2. "How are you doing? How's it going for you?"

3. "Tell me when I can see you."

4. "I don't want to be apart from you anymore."

5. "I don't think I can last ... waiting to talk to
you until tonight."

6. "I was thinking of you last night, just as I was
falling asleep, I wanted to dream of you."

7. "I wanna kill all the other guys in your office
who get to spend time with you every day and I don't."

8. "You look good enough to eat."

9. "I hate knowing I have to wait even an hour before
I can see you."

10. "I love you." (Classic, but always nice.)