Wednesday, September 10, 2003

O Big Old Moon O My

I'm still dizzy and giddy over my new eye. My cataract surgery was only two weeks ago and there are still so many amazing things to see.

Last night the moon was either full or almost full and O me O my it's a beautiful thing. It used to look like a smudgy old sugar cookie rolling around up there in the sky, nothing much to look at. But now with my new eye, it shines so bright and silvery up there -- round and pretty like shiny money, all I can say is WOW. I was politely pretending to listen to all these wonderful brilliant folks I met at Harvard last night, but I was most decidedly falling in love with that big old moon way above all their heads.

He has that funny face and now with my new peepers, he is so flirty and funny and cute -- I could have sworn he winked at me.